Band Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Cuttime is new, what do i do?
- If you have received your invitation from CutTime, please follow the instructions and login
- Once logged in, please assure all information is correct; phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses. Please do this for your Child, as well as, the parents of the band student.
- At this time, only Student and Parent information is up to date. Look for updates in the future which will include Financial obligations and also, Volunteer opportunities.
- Login regularly to assure you are up to date!
Q: How do i know what's happening with the band?
- The homepage of the website keeps an up-to-date list of upcoming events.
- Mr. Ruiz sends out a weekly schedule.
- Google calendar: use your browser (public URL) or from an application using iCal:
Q: How do I get BPA remind notifications
- Sign-up at https://www.remind.com using code
- @wcbpa - WC BPA
- @wcguar - WC Color Guard
- Download the remind.com app.
- or, follow the steps on the Remind-101 page
Q: What does a student need for Summer band?
- Water jug with name
- 1-inch, 3-ring binder
- Sheet protectors
- Sidewalk chalk
- Sunblock (30 spf or more)
- Tennis shoes
- Flip folder for stand tunes
Q: How do I clean the uniform?
- Please do NOT take the uniform apart.
- The whole uniform goes into the washer - GENTLE CYCLE
- Air dry
Q: How many concessions must a family work per year?
Answer: All families are asked to work three (3) concessions per child per year.
Q: How do i get access to charms?
- Goto https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/plogin.asp
- Enter churchillhsband for school code
- Enter your child's Student ID as the password